Friday, September 23, 2011

The First One

I've thought about doing this for years, but have remained hesitant for a few reasons, the main reason being time.  
Our life, like others, tends to get very busy and so I felt doing something along these lines inconsistently would be worse than not actually doing it.
Well, I've overcome this fear as I watch our two girls grow up and watch our location move farther and farther away from family and friends.  
First day of school
Now, we are the most Northern of the Norman clan (I think...there may be a cousin or two more northern - although it would be difficult to be more northern in the lower 48), and so I felt something was needed to keep us linked to those we know and love.  Here goes - I'm not promising amazing pictures or consistent posts, but I'll do my best to keep everyone updated.  For better or worse, this is the first post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment