Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Shocking Addition

For those who know us well, this may WILL come as a shock.

We have a new addition to the Norman household - and in a fashion true to ourselves, we didn't make the final decision until an hour before it was made.  Actually, not completely true - we had to 'take a 10 minute walk' to really decide (and to implore to the children that this would mean WORK), while at the old residence of our new addition.
The girls are ecstatic - they couldn't even sit still for a picture. Joe and I are pretty happy too. Actually, I think one of us likes the dog more than (he) would like to admit ;)


Of course, the first rite of passage to join our household is a bath - because, who wants a dog that smells like a dog?



What did we do??
Meet our Weimaraner - any suggestions for a name?

3 comments:

  1. She looks like a "Lucy" to me! :-) Easy to say, and won't get confused with "NO" like Noah does! I recommend taking a puppy socialization class. I did with Nala and it made a big difference in my ability to train here and to know correct commands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog is adorable! Good luck to you all!

    ReplyDelete