Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Christmas cookies.  

Does there really need to be any text regarding these delicious, labor intensive, unhealthy, creations?


Today we spend the majority of the day making sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies.

I decided to make a double batch of each.  The reason for the increase in batch size?  We had company to help with the cookies AND I'm not planning to make these again for several months (perhaps 12 months?).



It was a lot of fun, but I think we may have overdone the batch amount.  This is the loot after sending two platefuls home with our guests. Anyone who has a sweet tooth is welcome to visit :o)

And just for fun, I took some pictures of the Christmas sites in the Norman house.  Did I mention that I like this season a little bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment