Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Horses, handstands and ham

Happy New Year!  

The beginning to our year has been good, but very busy - how about yours?  So busy, in fact, that I have had no time to make resolutions - which I suppose could be viewed as a good thing: content enough to not need resolutions, or a bad thing: too busy to even make a resolution might mean there is a resolution in itself.  I'm not even sure where the busy-ness came from; however, it dawned on me today that I should not shun being busy.  In fact, I enjoy being busy and begin to loathe those times I have nothing to do.  I suppose the one resolution I could make, would be to take more pictures of the busy-ness.

Only a couple of pictures today.  The first are a homage to our family living abroad (that's you Heather and Lee).  We tried your Christmas present, and while a thank you would do, I personally thought you'd like to see how it was used. You are missed.





Linnea has also lately been declaring that she aspires to be an artist.  Case in point, here is her first "grown-up" art project, a modeled clay horse. 

And here she is posing with the purple horse...

Finally, gymnastics continues...in our living room.


More pictures will come as we get back into the groove this New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Holly. We purchased the chutney at a Christmas Fair here in England. Chutney is very popular here. Glad you could enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete