Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Water Closet

One of the rooms of our house that typically gets looked over in the decorating department is the bathroom.  This weekend I set out to change that for the girls' bathroom.  See the before pictures:

There wasn't anything wrong with the bathroom, but the flat paint that resided, did not pair well with two children and a puppy who sometimes takes a bath too. 

Initially, the bathroom redo started to take shape with a color change. 

But something was missing...this is a kids bathroom afterall.  To help make the bathroom more fun, I enlisted a few professional painters.



They made some beautiful artwork to decorate the large, long wall in the bathroom.

We framed it and came up with this finished result:


Pretty cool.  Now this is my favorite room in the house, which is unfortunate since I spend very little time here.  Maybe I can get some help from the professionals to decorate my bathroom as well?

A few pictures of the rest of the semi-finished bathroom.  One or two small projects are still in the works to finish it up.



Pictures don't show the differences well, so I suppose you'll just have to visit to see it for yourself :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment