Sunday, May 24, 2015

Nexus Run: Sevilla, Spain (Day 3)


Today was hot.  Well, to this Minnesotan anyway, it was hot - 83 F. Despite this un-acclimated heat, I went out for a run - attempting 6 miles.  Here are some of the things I saw:




 And while not on the run, I had to include a few interesting shots as well, taken while out for dinner.  A few from the night view of the Sevilla Cathedral - which is where Christopher Columbus is buried, and according to Wikipedia, this is also the largest Cathedral around, and the third largest church on earth - who knew?



And now, as I prepare to depart from Sevilla, Spain tomorrow, I leave with a small, seemingly inconsequential photo which caused quite the uproar.  You see, today I needed a bandaid for a minor cut.  However, since we were in Sevilla, the owner was hesitant, as apparently this is the logo for the Barcelona Soccer Team.  Quite the ordeal to obtain the bandage.



No comments:

Post a Comment